Food which comes wrapped in regular plastic cannot last as long as their vacuum-packed contemporaries.
Maybe this is the reason behind more and more food manufacturers opting for vacuum sealed options to prevent these perishable products from getting spoiled prior to their expiry date.
It is also possible to vacuum seal meats for lengthened periods of time without having to worry about the same succumbing to freezer burn.
Food products such as avocados and guacamole have a tendency of getting oxidised pretty fast. However, this process gets delayed when they are kept under vacuum sealed conditions.
Proper vacuum sealers also allow the removal of air from olive oil and wine bottles thus aiding to retain their freshness for long spans of time as well as marinating foods in a speedy fashion.
Today we are going to take a look at five of the best chamber vacuum sealers available in the market. But before proceeding with this discussion, let’s take a look at the features which can add to the efficiency of the same:
1. VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
The VacMaster VP215 ranks high on user-friendliness and efficiency which makes it ideal for being used in both small commercial eateries as well as houses.
Its stainless-steel composition imparts greater durability to this vacuum sealer while the digital pressure indicators and display ushers in added convenience.
Although this chamber sealer cannot be branded as an ultra-portable, it surely is compact enough to cater to your constricted floor space.
It is also extremely flexible in terms of its functionality as it can cater to fruits, sausages, fish, meat, steaks, sauces, veggies, soups, flour and even grains like an absolute pro.
It can seal everything into a pouch as long as the content does not create holes or protrude out of the storage bag.
You can trust the VacMaster VP215 to seal things up with perfection even when it lacks the extension attached to containers or seal jars.
- Comes with additional storage bags thus adding to its cost effectiveness.
- Perfect for heavy-duty usage as it runs seamlessly for hours without creating any ruckus.
- Sturdy machine which can survive the test of time.
- Digital indicators add to its efficiency.
- It does not carry retort bags.
- The machine is heavier than food sealers and is not ideal for being moved around.
2. VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
The robust and durable VacMaster VP210 has curved out a niche for itself with its amazing functionality as it allows the placement of foodstuff containing high liquid level whose air, liquid and moisture gets sucked out by the machine.
In stark contrast to its peer vacuum sealers which cannot keep liquid and air out, this particular model has no limits on the same.
It can thus eliminate all the contents of the bag inclusive of any liquid content like an absolute pro.
The vacuum sealer of the chamber has been specifically created to keep food tightly sealed for long run preservation of food.
It also becomes easy to handle more food coupled with this vacuuming chamber measuring 11 by 15 by 5 inches. The filler plates of the sealer present inside the chamber minimizes the air requirement for vacuuming which ultimately leads to reduction in sealing time.
You can easily seal wide mouthed bags with its 10-inch-long sealing bar. The user-friendly vacuum sealer also features an elegant handle and an instruction manual which can ease out your operational metrics.
- Large enough for handling big food bags.
- Made using high-grade stainless steel which imparts extra durability.
- Transparent top helps in easy viewing of the vacuuming process.
- Might not be ideal for small kitchens given its big size.
3. VacMaster VP120 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
VacMaster VP120 is a highly user friendly chamber vacuum sealer featuring its control panel on the lid for hassle-free operation.
You can thus make easy adjustments in terms of vacuuming or sealing coupled with a simple push button.
This feature can be of exceptional help in dealing with diverse varieties of food having different set of requirements in regards to sealing and vacuuming.
Advanced commercial technology merges with conventional design in the VacMaster VP120 which can cater to your home usage like an absolute pro.
You can also expect up to 5 times longer shelf life and longstanding freshness once you seal your food items with this versatile device which keeps the flavor intact for long.
Its stainless-steel construction imparts greater durability to this chamber vacuum which does not require much maintenance in the long run.
- Features a transparent lid to impart greater convenience.
- Extremely easy to clean and simple to use.
- Can keep food items fresh for 5 times longer.
- Complete convenience guaranteed by its auto programming features.
- Offers various forms of packaging options.
- Has an easy to observe pressure indicator.
- Bulky and heavy in comparison to its peers.
- Expensive than its contemporaries.
4. Happybuy DZ-400T Chamber Vacuum Sealer (DZ-400T)
The Happybuy DZ-400T chamber vacuum sealer can effectively prevent the deterioration and oxidation of food items which is caused by propagation of aerobic bacteria and oxidation of the lipid.
The high vacuum degree inside the bag leads to enhancement in shelf-life of food products while adhering to top-notch quality standards. The stainless-steel body of the DZ-400T imparts greater durability to the same while easing out the maintenance process.
It is advisable to leave a gap of at least 30MM in the mouth of the vacuum bag and place it flat on the silicone strip.
On pressing the vacuum case’s lid, the machine starts working automatically to complete the whole process inclusive of sealing, vacuuming, cooling, printing and venting.
Coupled with such attributes, this vacuum sealer can be termed as tailor made for dealing with medicines, foods, aquatic products, chemical raw materials, native products, electronic components etc.
- Perfect for sealing electronic components in moisture sensitive packaging.
- Easy to use chamber vacuum which can easily cater to the requirements of amateurs.
- Adjustable sealing temperature ranging from low to high.
- Special button aids in stopping the device during emergencies.
- Aids in exercising precise control over the process coupled with its digital control system.
- Might take a lot of time for the pressure to release after sealing.
5. Weston Chamber Vacuum Sealer (Pro-2500)
It’s now time to usher in cost savings with the Weston Pro-2500 which can buffer you from spending a fortune every single year by purchasing vacuum pouches.
You can thus exercise commercial grade functionality from the comfort of your house using the Weston chamber vacuum sealer which offers complete value for money.
It is also possible to monitor the vacuum progress with the see-through lid while the digital display reveals the current vacuum progress.
You can also create custom bag sizes coupled with its instant seal function.
In stark contrast to its peers, the Weston Pro-2500 offers greater warranty period thus making it a top pick amongst customers who wish to benefit out of the same for long stretches of time.
- Marinade function works pretty well.
- Extremely easy to clean and maintain.
- Built like a tank to usher in greater durability.
- Features a piston or dry pump.
- Pretty bulky vacuum which poses substantial difficulty in carrying it around.
Either single or double chamber vacuum machine is used for performing the sealing process. Both these machine types have similar mode of operation resembling the sealing process of an external sealer although significant differences are present in the vacuum processing.
The package bag comprising of the products is placed inside the machine’s chamber and the lid remains closed. There after the machine is turned on for initiating the air evacuation process known as vacuum cycle.
On completion of the same, the packaging bag is heal sealed in the chamber following which an automatic vent opens for refilling the chamber with air whereby the remaining air gets squeezed out of the package courtesy the incoming air pressure.
This step is known as vacuum devac and marks the ending stage of the sealing process. Once you are done with the same, you can open the lid and lift out the package.